@ San Juan Wildlife Federation
5652 U.S. Hwy 64, Farmington NM 87401
April 29, 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Registration
April 29, 3:00 pm: Course open for walk-thru
April 30, 7:30 am: Opening Ceremony and Mandatory Safety Meeting at the Range
May 1, 7:30 am: Team Stage Begins
Match Fee is $125.00 (before April 15, 2016)
$150.00 after April 15th or the day of match
- Match is limited to 100 shooters
- 3 Gun Nation Club Series rules apply for entire event. (Unlimited, Practical and Factory Divisions)
- No Heavy Division Equipment (Rifles are limited to 5.56mm / .223 cal. Remington.)
- NOTICE: The 3GN Club Series rules have changed for 2016. Please read and understand Rules 7.1 thru 7.3 governing the equipment divisions prior to selecting the division in which you wish to compete; and BEFORE completing your entry registration form.
Proceeds will benefit the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office Volunteers In Partnership Program and the San Juan Wildlife Federation.
You may register for the match on line at:
MAKE CHECKS TO:SJCSO Foundation Mail Registration Entry and Checks to: San Juan County Sheriff’s Office Foundation (3-Gun) 211 South Oliver Drive Aztec, NM 87410
1. Public (Non-Law Enforcement)
2. Law Enforcement
(Weapons must be duty worthy.)
- Full Time, paid Law Enforcement Officers authorized to carry firearms, make arrests and serve court warrants.
- Reserve Officers who successfully completed an agency approved Reserve Academy.
A special thanks to all of our event sponsors. Be sure to visit them during the event: