May 15 – 17, 2015
@ San Juan Wildlife Federation
5652 U.S. Hwy 64, Farmington NM 87401
7:00 am – Registration / Course open for walk-thru
7:30 am – Mandatory Safety Meeting at the Range
Event begins at 7:30 am SHARP each day.
Match Fee is $120.00 (before May 1, 2014)
$124.00 after May 1st or the day of match
- Match is limited to 100 shooters
- US Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) 3-Gun rules apply for entire event.
- No Open or Heavy Metal Classes (Rifles are limited to 5.56mm / .223 cal. Remington.)
Proceeds will benefit the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office Volunteers In Partnership Program and the San Juan Wildlife Federation.
ELIGIBILITY Open to:
1. Public (Non-Law Enforcement)
2. Law Enforcement
(Weapons must be duty worthy.)
- Full Time, paid Law Enforcement Officers authorized to carry firearms, make arrests and serve court warrants.
- Reserve Officers who successfully completed an agency approved Reserve Academy.
A special thanks to all of our event sponsors. Be sure to visit them during the event: