@ San Juan Wildlife Federation
5652 U.S. Hwy 64, Farmington NM 87401
May 15, 7:30 am – 7:30 pm: Registration
May 15, 1:00 pm: Course open for walk-thru
May 15, 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm: Early Stage Shooting for Competitors (CANCELLED)
May 16: 7:30 am – Opening Ceremony and Mandatory Safety Meeting at the Range
Event begins at 7:30 am SHARP each day (Sat and Sun).
Click HERE to view results.
Match Fee is $120.00 (before May 1, 2015)
$145.00 after May 1st or the day of match
- Match is limited to 100 shooters
- US Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) 3-Gun rules apply for entire event.
- No Open or Heavy Metal Classes (Rifles are limited to 5.56mm / .223 cal. Remington.)
- NOTICE: USPSA rules for multigun matches recognize two only two types of sights: “Optic/electronic sights” (ANY electronic or optical sight) and “Open sights” (iron sights) please read and understand USPSA Multigun rules 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. before completing your entry registration form.
Proceeds will benefit the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office Volunteers In Partnership Program and the San Juan Wildlife Federation.
MAKE CHECKS TO: SJCSO Foundation Mail Registration Entry and Checks to: San Juan County Sheriff’s Office Foundation (3-Gun) 211 South Oliver Drive Aztec, NM 87410
1. Public (Non-Law Enforcement)
2. Law Enforcement
(Weapons must be duty worthy.)
- Full Time, paid Law Enforcement Officers authorized to carry firearms, make arrests and serve court warrants.
- Reserve Officers who successfully completed an agency approved Reserve Academy.
A special thanks to all of our event sponsors. Be sure to visit them during the event: